Http LOP toolbar activity - very annoying! Norton Anti-Virus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jker

I use Norton Anti-Virus. I keep getting a message from Norton saying I have Http LOP Toolbar Activity, every 10seconds or so. It is very annoying, i have tried so much to get rid of it but i guess im not doing the right thing. A few times i downloaded anti spyware programs, it finds the lop but says i have to pay to remove, i can't afford to pay.

Can someone help me please.

I have downloaded hijackthis but i dont know how to get a log file. I have seen other people with this problem and they seem to post some log file of the problem.

I could give you my msn for instant messaging instead of posting here all the time if you like.

Thanks

-Jker

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Very Important: Before deciding whether you should clean or reformat your system, go and read this thread HERE and decide what it is you want to do.

If after reading the above, you wish to clean your system, do the following.

Go and read the Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT, AVG Antispyware and Combofix logs as Attachments into this thread, only after doing the above.

Also, let me know the results of the Panda Antirootkit scan.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

This thread is for the use of Jker only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

This is going to take too long.im only on like step 10/11..I am just going to restore my whole computer.

Thanks for the help anyway.

This thread is now closed: If you need this thread unlocking, please pm a moderator with a link to the thread.

Only the original thread starter can do this. Anyone else, will be ignored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back