TechSpot

Humble Indie Bundle 2 unveiled, includes Braid, Machinarium

By Matthew
Dec 14, 2010
Post New Reply
  1. In May, a group of independent game developers organized a promotion dubbed the "Humble Indie Bundle," which let you set your own price for five top-rated indie games. Unsurprisingly, the event was a raging success and 138,813 participants contributed more than $1.2 million, around 30% of which went to charity. Hoping to repeat that success, the developers have unveiled the Humble Indie Bundle 2, yet again offering five of today's finest indie titles for any price you see fit.

Read the whole story

2. mccartercar

mccartercar TS Enthusiast Posts: 111   +15

Potential buyers:
    Please donate at least a dollar because anything less will most likely be eaten up by transaction fees.
    Remember, It's for the Kids!

3. Decimae

Decimae TS Rookie Posts: 79

Well, if they donate less then 1 dollar they'll see this:
    http://cdn.humblebundle.com/hib2/sad_developer.jpg

Awesome deal BTW. It may even get steam activation codes, like the previous one(which I'm proud of having payed for too).

4. mario

mario Ex-TS Developer Posts: 399   +17

Really nice bundle, they really are great games. Braid is very entertaining and Osmos is great for casual gaming.

5. treeski

treeski TS Guru Posts: 880   +130

Thanks for this! I just picked up the games!

6. TomSEA

TomSEA TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,355   +402

I already have these games but I'm going to kick in ten bucks, buy them anyway and give them as gifts just to support these guys. A great way to sell games and donate to charities.

7. Relic

Relic TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 1,392   +16

Awesome bundle indeed, took part in the first one and will do so again. I haven't had a chance to play any of those games yet, so it'll be fun :) .

8. mccartercar

mccartercar TS Enthusiast Posts: 111   +15

Notch, creator of minecraft, donated 2000$.
    Lets see how long he stays there as the top donator.
    :D

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.