Hunting for a ebook

treetops

I read a book called The Giver by Lowis Lowry in high school, I wanted to read it again so I searched for it on google, found it. Read the first 30 pages online, then it cut me off, it was just a preview. So now im starving for more, I looked on the first 7 pages of google and yahoo search results, checked torrents, searched many ebook sites and scoured rapid share. Yeah in all that time I could have gone to the library. If anyone here knows a great site to hunt down free book downloads id appreciate it!

most books like software are copyrighted. You can buy a kindle version electronically probably off of amazon.com

I tried kimsland's search engine, entering: The Giver Lois Lowry
and it found about 50 relevant pdf files, which however I did not investigate further.

Tip: The name of the author is Lois, not Lowis.

I also tried a tuned Google search, but cannot give results because they may be illegal and/or infected.

Tedster’s suggestion overcomes both the above risks.

I am just going to buy it or go to the library, I searched kims link and other search engines quite a bit, everyone seems to want to share there study guide but not the book.

One last option may be all the online sales areas that anyone can become a member of

Anyway, sorry you couldn't find it for free

Im out of school im 26, I first read the giver in 10th grade, Its a great book, I want to read the first one again before I go and look for the sequels. Ill give your suggestions a try :).

I'm all for legality, but I can go get this book from the library free of charge, I do not really see why the law cares. I mean say I went to my libraries web site and they offered to let me download the book instead of renting it, both ways= free literature, however it cost them less restocking fees if I download it, I haven't even tried downloading books from my library but im guessing its not done.

Ok I just looked they do not offer downloads, they have 2 of these books and they are both checked out.

Back