I am running blind on company of heroes for PC HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haaskev000

:mad: I had just purchased Company of Heroes in the past week and now I cant see any units or buildings that units as small as a sniper cant go in. HELP!:hotbounce

Post your system specs please and also try and get a Screenshot of in-game and post it here, Once you do that then we can fully help you :)

um, yeah I have kindof got the problem solved but I will let all yall know how it goes alright I need Catalyst 6.5 and I have Catalyst 6.1! Although I will have to by a new video card or if you can tell me how to get the download without having to upgrade because ATI will not offer it for my card
(ATI RADEON X9250 I think!) Other wise every thing is up to date and matches the minimum needs. But the card is 256 RAM and Minimum is 64 RAM.

Ah, that videocard is very outdated, ATI has droped it on the support list and do not offer any more drivers for it, you could google the X9250 video / Display drivers

If this doesnt help then you MIGHT have to upgrade to a current gen card, the 9800 is not very exspensive ( on Newegg it's like $70 )

Hey!

Will Any others work because I tried it on newegg.com but I couldn't find anything under $150.:evil:

Or are you talking about GeForce models from NVida?

Sorry about the spelling

Hey if any other people have suggestions you are welcome to make one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back