Inactive I cannot get rid of the google redirect virus!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I discovered I have the google redirect virus, and I have literally tried everything. I have AVG free 9.0 already installed on my computer, and I also downloaded mcafee, malwarebytes, perfect optimizer, spyware doctor, registry patrol, combofix..UGH! Anyway, I've done a load of scans and it said all these trojans were on my computer, so I fix, removed them, whatever. But, my browsers are STILL not working.

When I turn on my computer, this message pops up:
RUNDLL
Error Loading C:\WINDOWS\iodepr.dll
Module cannot be found.

I have NO idea what that means. I also checked that I should disable TDSSserv.sys on my computer, but it is nowhere to be found. and yes, I did click "show hidden devices" and everything else, it's just not there. PLEASE help me!

P.S. I've uninstalled mcafee and malwarebytes. I did it yesterday because I thought they were no help :|

I have AVG free 9.0 already installed on my computer, and I also downloaded mcafee, malwarebytes, perfect optimizer, spyware doctor, registry patrol, combofix..

Oh my! Please don't go running random programs hoping to hit it right! Let us guide you to what needs to be done. If you plan to keep AVG, you should uninstall McAfee. Reboot the computer when through.

If you would like us to check the system for malware, please follow the steps in the Preliminary Virus and Malware Removal thread HERE.

When you have finished, paste the logs for review in your next reply .

Please do not use any other cleaning programs or scans while I'm helping you, unless I direct you to. Do not use a Registry cleaner or make any changes in the Registry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back