I can't comment on articles

By 9Nails
May 23, 2009
Post New Reply
  1. Hello, I seem to be having an account problem. I cannot login to the website news section in order to comment on an article. When reading an article, I can press the "Login" link, it remembers my username and password and when I press Submit, it tells me "ERROR Wrong username or password. Please click here to try it again." I've erased and re-entered my username and password to unsure that's it correct and still have this problem. I've tried resetting my password. And finally I tried clearing my cookies to no avail.

Obviously, I can login to the forums and post messages here. So not all is lost!

What do I need to do, or who can I speak with to see if this situation can be fixed?
  2. Julio Franco

Julio Franco TechSpot Editor Posts: 6,444   +269

Let me look into this I will be back with an answer soon.
  3. olefarte

olefarte TechSpot Ambassador Posts: 1,427

I have the same problem.
  4. Julio Franco

Julio Franco TechSpot Editor Posts: 6,444   +269

That's my bad, please try now, it should be fixed.
  5. 9Nails

9Nails TechSpot Paladin Topic Starter Posts: 903   +71

Julio sir, you are an upstanding person! Thank-you for your help, and the news that you bring on a daily basis. I appreciate and value all that you do. Your actions have corrected this little problem and I'm once again pleased. Tech Spot is the best!

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.