TechSpot

I can't see pics

By steelth
Mar 30, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. I can't see pic's on IE or Chrome.I went to mangareader to read manga but can't see any of the pages i only see a multi colored lil square.the page was fully loaded but it still doesn't show it. i even went to other sites and got the same thing. i even turned off my firewall and still no pic's.

2. learninmypc

learninmypc TS Evangelist Posts: 5,447   +242

Is this http://www.mangareader.net/ the correct link? If so, using my Google Chrome I can see 4 pictures on top & the rest is texts.
    Did you try left clicking the wrench,go to Under The Hood>Content Settings & make sure there is a tic in Show all images (recommended).
    I'm assuming when you say Chrome, you're talking about Google Chrome?

3. steelth

steelth TS Enthusiast Topic Starter Posts: 162

yes google chrome, sry and i tryed that , i see everything on that page but if u go to a manga page like naruto or bleach i can't see it. I tryed viewing through IE but it shows a lil red X in the corner and no picture.

4. learninmypc

Well, I don't use ie for anything but the same setting(s) in ie should work.
    Not knowing your version of IE, go to Tools>Internet Options>Advanced & scroll down to Multimedia & make sure a tick is in Show Images. Apply & ok. And hopefully you'll see those images.

5. steelth

ok, went there and it is marked correct :(

6. Rabbit01

Rabbit01 TS Booster Posts: 902   +39

Randomly clicked on other links on that site (Freezing & Fairly Tail) and random chapters for those. They worked. Naruto & Bleach didn't. Looks more like problem on their end.

7. steelth

cool thx alot

8. learninmypc

Wish you the best.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.