Hey everyone...obviously a first timer here: I just did all the required steps (hopefully), but problem hasn't been rectified (but some malware did show up that I wasn't aware of, so thanks for that!). Here is the first symptom of the problem: When attempting to view videos on sites such as youtube or just trailers, the video often stops loading, and freezes the website. After not being abke to click on anything on the page, I end up having to close the page, which in turn closes any other pages I have open at the time. Here is the second symptom: Certain sites, such as wikipedia.org don't open at all. It simply goes to the address, and says "done" on the bottom display bar thing. Other sites only load partially, and end up having maybe the title only. I've attached my HJT log and my ewido report, so hopefully some help will come from you guys...if there's anything I haven't done that I should have, just tell me to do it. Thanks heaps!