I have a BSOD :(

XuXo

Well, I have problems with my computer.It still shows BSOD. Can somebody help me please?.
Computer Model: HP all-in-one MS200

Sometimes when the computer starts, sounds like the fans aren't running normal (the fans are clean), and after that, the PC shows the BSOD. Sometimes the computer is working fine in a period of 4 or 5 days straight.
I'm so frustrated with this PC. I did a factory system restore and still have that problem.
I ran chkdsk, and the HD it's in perfect condition.

I'm attaching 4 minidumps that I have in this message. Thanks

Sorry about my English, it isn't my primary language

XuXo, could you please do us a favor and place your minidumps in one Zip file. Thanks! :)

Ok, sorry about that

Those are my 4 minidumps

Attachments

• Xuxosminidump.zip
    91.5 KB · Views: 2
XuXo, we want you back up all your important information NOW. One dump specifically cited hardware_disk as your issue which means you could be looking at a failing harddrive.

I know you ran chkdsk but you need to run a more in-depth diagnostics on your harddrive. What is the make of your drive, i.e. Western Digital, seagate, etc.?

What kind of tool do you suggest me to use for a deep search of the problem in my HD?? or it's better bought a new one. Do you think the problem will occur again if I change the HDD??

Okay, then go to Seagate's website and find their free harddrive utility Seatools for Windows. You'll want to burn that file to a CD.

Place the CD in your DVD drive and reboot. The test will take over. You might have to place your DVD drive as first bootable in your BIOS to get this to work.

Run the tests in this order: S.M.A.R.T., Short D.S.T., and especially the Long D.S.T. This takes time but worth it.

* HP will often supply their own utility tools with their systems. Do they supply a harddrive utility?

* Again back up everything as soon as possible.

Yes, I do have the utility from HP and I used when I restarted my PC I pressed F12 and It didn't detect anything wrong, that was 1 week ago. Luckily, I did back up my important files before I did a factory restore. I will try the Seagate utility and I'll see what happen.
I'll post later to see how's my HD is doing :)

Route44, really THANKS..!! for your help. I hope I can figure out about my HD problem and detect what's going on with it.

Hi, I'm back, the HD is ok I used the SeaTools, as you told me and passed the S.M.A.R.T., Short D.S.T., and Long D.S.T. test and everything was ok. I don't know what else I can do :(

Okay, now try this: Check your SATA cables and see if it is firmly connected to your harddrive and your motherboard.

It could be the SATA cable itself is bad.

Back