I love TS because...

LinkedKube

I learned how to build pc's with only 5 very informative post back in 2007

Okay, you guys go. I know you guys are here all day for a reason.

I learned far too much to list here, and it has actually made me a better person. (I used to be a.. well.. donkey, for an alternative word)

I learned very much about some stuffz,and I solve almost every problem with my PC here! ;)

Oh,I'm subscribing this,definitely!

Honestly, the community.

For the most part, every1 is very respectful, and kind, and always willing to do far more than they have to to help a perfect stranger.

The knowledge base here is amazing.... I could go on forever, but I won't, you all know exactly what I am talking about.

I gained the knowledge to create my first custom PC from these forums back at the end of 1999. Since then I've became friends with several people from the site. I now post in streaks, I've become really busy with other aspects of my life (working on a PhD in Geology/Geophysics/Geochemistry) but I always come back here when I have time, after all these years this site is just a habit for me now.

I had help resolving a problem with an old video card of mine (Radeon 9800 PRO) back in 2005, then I stayed on and learned more and more until I eventually started helping others. I credit this website with almost all of my computer/tech knowledge.

It is great to have a place to "change the subject" for a while and learn about what is going on in the tech world without the filter of the press or a vendor with an agenda. I note new trends going on here all of the time. Of course, it is also great to know that I have a site that II can rely on for help when I need it and occasionally provide assistance in return.

the community, the open door policy for needing help and how relaxed (not somg new person) attitude here. I really learned a lot from this site and everyone here since I joined and I too learned a lot of what was once just a hobby/time killer to something I now want to persue as a career..

Thanks TS..
Thanks everyone :)

This community is the best on the web IMO, compared to others where it usually comes down to who has a larger e-peen.

I credit my fascination with computer hardware, and electronics in general, to this site. It is also what made me change my major from Chemical Engineering to Electrical Engineering. Never looked back since. :)

Because I've learnt more than a few good things around this place and as Rage said, the community is great.

... because it's a great place to learn all the details about how your PC really works, and an awesome community too!:cool:

It entertains me while I'm at work. Plus you meet/get to help people from all walks of life.

The IRC channel is pretty funny too:p

Because I learn so much here. Spending 30 minutes reading TechSpot articles and browsing the forums, I learn more interesting and useful things than I learn during a week of school. I've only been here for a little bit over a year, but I now know 100 times as much as I ever thought I would about PC's. I only wished I had found TS sooner. Then I wouldn't have botched my first build. :)

Back