TechSpot

i need a 3D accelerator card with duel-TMU support

By harukipwnsyou
Jun 10, 2006
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hello all i need help i was installing world of warcraft and then after instalation a message apeared: your 3D accelerator card is not supported by world of warcraft please install a dual-TMU support. i dont even know what this is! please if you know or know of a web adress i could find this at i would be very greatful. my e-mail is:zelderex486@yahoo.com thank-you.see the thing is i was playing on my comp with no problem but i just came up here to visit my mother and brought my WOW dics and installed them and that message appeared and i didnt know nothing about it so please e-mial me the information if you know ANYTHING.

2. harukipwnsyou

harukipwnsyou TS Rookie Topic Starter

ding

ding ding ding

3. harukipwnsyou

harukipwnsyou TS Rookie Topic Starter

l

ding ding ding

4. CrossFire851

CrossFire851 TS Rookie Posts: 1,058

Give us your full system specs. or if it is an oem (Dell, GateWay,HP,etc ) computer, then give us the model number.

Go Here and follow those steps.

Also do not bump a thread unless it goes unanswered within 24-32 hours. Please follow guidelines. The MODs don't like it. (Nor do I),But it is no big.

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.