I need a help with my minidump!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello TechSpot members! I joined the site today because I saw many people around who are able and ready to help those in need :)

I guess that's me, the one who's in need of help today... The thing is that my laptop (Fujitsu Siemens Esprimo) is crashing to BSOD while playing TrackMania online, but sometimes even when I'm offline. Every other game runs smoothly even on high details and computer doesn't crash at all. It happened to me once before 2 or 3 months, while I was playing IL-2 Sturmovik (just a month after I bought the laptop), and I never played that game on this machine again, since I didn't want to mess it up like the one before :) Before I bought this laptop, I had another Fujitsu Siemens, and it had the same problems, but with more games and even some programs. As far as I remember, the STOP error was almost exactly the same and with similar error numbers. Unfortunately, I don't have a chance to test that laptop right now, so I'll post the minidumps from this one. This laptop's config is :

Fujitsu Siemens Esprimo
CPU : Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.0 GHz
2 GB of RAM
Intel Chipset GM965 , with integrated GMA X3100
WesternDigital HDD - 250 GB
Windows XP Home Edition with SP3 installed (The same OS that was on the previous laptop, except it was using SP2)

I read the rules about posting the minidumps on this forum, and I'm pretty sure that this isn't a memory issue, because I had the same problem with my previous laptop.
Maybe it's an OS issue, because this is the same OS that I was using on the previous machine, maybe it's a virus, maybe it's something totally different. I can't say, because I don't totally understand these minidumps. I analyzed them with WinDbg program, and copied the text in notepad. I'll upload them here on this post, or better, I'll upload the original dmp files. Please help me as soon as possible, I've already spent 3 days trying to figure out what's the problem, but just when I think that I've solved it, the BSOD appears again :(

First I thought it was the graphics driver, then I reinstalled it, but nothing happened. Then I rolled it back to the previous version, nothing again. I restored the system on the date before I installed the SP3, but nothing again. But I'm 100% sure that it isn't SP3 because this BSOD was appearing even before I installed it. I checked the hard disk, it's ok... I have my Norton Antivirus updated daily, and all the defenses are ON, so I doubt it's a virus. I don't know, I'm slowly getting frustrated with the problem, especially when I have to finish my tracks for my music live act that's coming very soon, and I'm afraid of playing live under these circumstances... Imagine the tragedy of BSOD in the middle of live set :( DISASTER !!!

Please help!!!

Inside the 5 MiniDumps:
BugCheck 100000EA, {87f14c98, 87ebe138, ba4ebcbc, 1}
Unable to load image igxpdx32.DLL, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for igxpdx32.DLL
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for igxpdx32.DLL
Probably caused by : igxpdx32.DLL

BugCheck 1000008E, {80000004, 806ecae1, 94a5f620, 0}
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for pci.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for pci.sys
Unable to load image igxpmp32.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for igxpmp32.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for igxpmp32.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for dxg.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for dxg.sys
Probably caused by : pci.sys

BugCheck 1000008E, {80000004, 806eaac9, 9357b638, 0}
Unable to load image igxpmp32.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for igxpmp32.sys

BugCheck 1000008E, {80000004, 806ecae1, ba247620, 0}
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for VIDEOPRT.SYS
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for VIDEOPRT.SYS

BugCheck 1000008E, {80000004, 806ecae1, 9e100708, 0}
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for VIDEOPRT.SYS
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for VIDEOPRT.SYS
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for dxg.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for dxg.sys

Either:

Update your Video Drivers from your Computers/Manufactures support driver page
Downgrade the Video drivers (sometimes older drivers work)
Consider disabling the onboard video drivers, and updating your graphics card.

I've already tried the driver installation/uninstallation , updating, downgrading, and neither solution worked... I can't update my graphics card since this is a laptop, and this one's integrated into motherboard... I'll try to find even older drivers, maybe they'll work, I don't know...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back