I need help with the blue screen of death

So a brief description of how it happened, I had something make my norton antivirus program go crazy and constantly warn me about malicious attacks through some java 9 program, and after I started getting attacked by something called cloud 9 something, idk what it was but anyways, to decided to use the norton power eraser tool to see if it could get rid of it, well anyways after running the program, or should I say during, I got my first BSOD, after that it kept getting it constantly, even if I just left my computer it would crash.... anyways here are the 5 last minidumps , if someone could look it over and see whats up, that would be really helpful, I want to know if I should do a full system restore or something else.

Attachments

• 5 recent mini dumps.zip
    107.3 KB · Views: 1
ok so i did the memtest and the chkdsk , during the chkdsk, the computer went into a blue screen halfway through the test, the memtest said everything was fine.... what do i do now?

You may have a bad or corrupt hard drive. If you can do a fresh install of Windows, it might be wise. Norton tends to make it hard to do anything else when the computer becomes corrupt and throws BSOD's

Back