TechSpot

i need some help

By Xtremewojo
Nov 5, 2005
  1. ok i decided to put my PC into the living room...so i did...i hooked it up, turned it on, no problems. well im playing an online game called "GUNZ", it wont connect to the internet and it stopped responding so i turned off the computer by the switch. i turn it back on and this blue screen comes up saying stuff like "UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME". ok im mad at this point, its an HP Pavillion a845w if that helps at all. plz get back as soon as u can.
    thanks

2. Xtremewojo

Xtremewojo TS Rookie Topic Starter

ok, 3 views yet no one can lend me a hand, im sure in a tight situation, ur help is very much appreciated.
    thanks

3. SNGX1275

SNGX1275 TS Forces Special Posts: 12,690   +334

LOL you are complaing on 3 views and no help, yet you posted it in the WRONG forum, and you have a horribly indiscriptive title. Read the link in my signature.

Edit: I was the 3rd view after I posted this and moved the thread, so you weren't even correct on that.

4. RealBlackStuff

RealBlackStuff TS Rookie Posts: 8,165

Follow the Read: how to: Repair... thread at the top of this forum.

Read: posts are there to be READ, not IGNORED!

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.