I need to get rid of my Xbox 360...

By GRunyon
Oct 6, 2006
  1. Thanks for the replies everyone. I moved this to the Console section of the forums... feel free to delete this.
  2. cfitzarl

cfitzarl TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 1,975   +9

Although, I don't know where you could sell it, but it's definitly sellable at $600, and if you are planning to run xp, you can only have 2gb max.
  3. nickslick74

nickslick74 TS Rookie Posts: 575

Technically I think you can get away with 3gb. If you try to go with 4 it might only show 3.5. At least I think that's what it used to do. Maybe sp2 fixed that. But 2gb should be good for just about anything right now.
  4. TimeParadoX

TimeParadoX TS Rookie Posts: 2,273

Wha? You can add stuff to a X360? That's just weird...
  5. GRunyon

GRunyon TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 55

Hey, thanks for the replies.

And no, you cant add stuff to an Xbox 360. Actually, you can... but thats a whole other mess.

I'm selling it to get money so I can build a 1600 dollar gaming computer instead of a 1000 dollar gaming computer. I bought the 360 as an extreme budget computer thinking I would be able to play any game I wanted to on there if I wanted good graphics. Little did I consider that I like MMORPGs and not much of anything else... and the only MMOPRG for the Xbox 360 sucks and its gunna be another two years until a half decent one comes out. Big mistake, hopefully I dont miss much.

I dont know what I'll get with the upgrade... probably a better motherboard, power supply, perhaps a sound card also. And some 7.1 speakers to go with it.
  6. GRunyon

GRunyon TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 55

New stuff. Look at the first post.
  7. Tedster

Tedster Techspot old timer..... Posts: 6,000   +15

sell it on ebay
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.