I need your help with upgrading, thank you.

Ok, I'll do this in accordance with the guide:

1: I'm looking for something that can play Skyrim on Ultra high graphics, (that being the example) I suppose in accordance with the guide I'd fall under "gaming junkie"

2: price doesn't matter but I'd REALLY like it to be about 250-300 dollar range, if I HAVE to go up up and away I'll do it, but its not what I'm aiming for.

3: Ok this could be wrong but on the side of my gateway at the very bottom I see something that may be a power supply it reads : rating: 100-127/220-240Vac, 6/3.15A (6/3,15A) 60/50Hz

4: Name: Intel Core I3 2120, Core speed : it keeps moving but seems to be 1596.24-63 and occasionally jumping to 2400 and 3292 but it mainly stays at 1596.24-63
Mainboard manufacturer : Gateway
Model : IPISB-VR

Current Country : (lol) : America
If you need any more info just let me know, But TRY not to use acronyms, I am here to learn as much as I am here to seek help, so that in the future, I can be the one offering advice, thank you so much.

Wouldn't I just be able to ghetto rig more case? I have an old computer I don't use, and I'm familiar enough with metal work to just combine the two

Back