I play WoW for an hour

Status
Not open for further replies.
I play WoW for an hour and then my screen goes black an says something i dont remember, and then the computer stays on for a few seconds an restarts an its all good i dunno if its over heating or what..

its a raedon x1650 256 ddr3 i havnt tried updateing drivers or not i don't think its gonna help it cause i personally think its a problem with the card itself

Does it do this with any other video games, or while you're running the computer without a load?

It is probably the card, but updating the drivers can work miracles.

Welll it was only on WoW that i found... but my onboard what im usein right now is a Nvidia 7100 256... it Cant even run Counterstrike at 50fps.... its getting annoying, and the raedon is over heating i checked the temp it was at 80C when i checked in on WoW but when im jus doin stuff on the computer it fluxuates from 70-76

new egg lol im canadian

And im guessing theres no fan to cool it off its all heat sink well heres waht you do tell me waht slot your using, pci, pci e, agp and ill find a card taht suits you

Have you tried blowing out any dust accumulation in the graphics card? I mean removing it and blowing it out.

In case you're interested, Newegg does have a Canadian website now: http://www.newegg.ca/

I had the exact same issue. Its either a RAM issue, or graphics card issue, most likely ram, just expand your ram. Its not very expensive (around 25-50 bucks per stick) and easy to install. Go for around 2 gigs of ram for WOW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back