I think I'm getting hacked

Hi,

i really need help

some ppl who dont like me from a game because i said the truth about what they do are trying to hack my pc.

they are having weird ip like :: or 0.0.0.0 or even have my mac id...

how is that possible ?
how to get away from this ?

i block all their cookies first because they tried to put tracking cookies to see where i go...

now i cant stop them even if buy a anti virus and anti firewall today..
they know how to go in my router even if i change the password of it...
should i completely change my router ? because if i buy a new network card it wont help since they can go in my router...
it didnt help either...

what should i do ?
i can show you ss of their ip that they use to hide their real ip...
i know who are doing this but i cant block them since they are hiding their ip.

they are trying to get my identity... they already know one stuff about me... but i dont care about it.
Thanks in advance for this big help
im out of ressource right now

playing online game aint fun...

p.s. i think they are using fake ip aka proxy ip
is there any way to know their real ip from that ?

ty alot in advance
-Nicolas

I don't think anyone at TechSpot can help you. The FBI might. For now, use identity hiding techniques, try to be on different servers, and DON'T REVEAL ANY MORE INFO! BTW, why is the topic in this forum?

I was gonna suggest what superty12 did contact police because I'm sure what they're doing is a more serious crime than what you may have said.

I am sorry, but this sounds absurd.

i block all their cookies first because they tried to put tracking cookies to see where i go...

How exactly do think a 'tracking cookie' is being used by some person you met online to watch you online? What evidence is there to show this is happening?

they know how to go in my router even if i change the password of it...
Why do you think they are getting into your router? How do you know? What are they doing in there? Access via WAN is disabled entirely by default on virtually all routers...

they are having weird ip like :: or 0.0.0.0 or even have my mac id...

How do you know that is what their IP or MAC appears to be?

"0.0.0.0" is basically a shortcut that means "your computer". It's used for routing purposes and if run Start > Run > cmd.exe and type route print You will see 0.0.0.0... It's not surprising that whatever is showing you 0.0.0.0 also shows your own MAC too. I don't know where you're seeing this information at, but maybe you could provide more detail and context.

now i cant stop them even if buy a anti virus and anti firewall today..
Why don't you already have an antivirus and firewall? http://microsoft.com/security_essentials
Plenty of free firewalls out there too, not to mention the one that is already on your router...

i can show you ss of their ip that they use to hide their real ip...
What is SS? Screenshots? If anyone is going to help you, that would be a good thing to share.

i know who are doing this but i cant block them since they are hiding their ip.
Since you admit you don't have a firewall, then how do you plan on doing that anyway?

because if i buy a new network card it wont help since they can go in my router...
What???????????

Back