Inactive I visted a site, infected by java virus,automaticly writting ads for the site on chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsyKing

Hello!!
i was in chat-avenue.com and chatting, everything is ok, i visited a website from there and it ask me for permission for java and i accepted i though it's chat too, but when i logging in the first chat, chat-avenue it's write automatically an adverts for the website that i visited, and the task manager open shortly and closed
i reinstalling java and the virus still, i used ccleaner and nothing work, i scan my pc by avira and nothing work
the website is: koolike.com (dont enter it's where i get the virus )

Please Help Me!
NOTE: I have bad English Sorry :(

Thanks!

When you go to the website, you're getting interrupted by popups. They're not virus', you can find a pop-up blocker on the internet and block them.

When you go to the website, you're getting interrupted by popups. They're not virus', you can find a pop-up blocker on the internet and block them.

NO!, It's not a ads pop-up, you didnt understand me, the problem when i visited the website it's automatically closed, and i go back to chat-avenue.com and when i wanna write in text box to chat, it's write automatically | i saw this girl in kookila.com it's so hot | and i didn't write this and automatically send to all the members in chat and another problem, when i want to logging to the chat it's write again the letter kookila.com blah blah | so, please i need help

Welcome to TechSpot, PsyKing. I'll help to find if the system has malware.

If you would like me to check to see if the system has malware, please follow the Preliminary Virus and Malware Removal Steps HERE.

When you are through, please leave the logs for me to review.

If you would like this help, it is best that you only follow the directions that I give you.
Please don't run any other cleaning programs or scans while I'm helping you unless I instruct you to. Do not use a Registry cleaner or make any changes in the Registry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back