I want to ask if my pc can run Crysis on high?

Status
Not open for further replies.

boy_from_MK

The specs you can see right?I am sorry about my terrible english,i am macedonian!.I have bought this pc,i mean,just the case.Then,every part is manually put.I want to ask you if you know these specs and are they OK for only 345 Euros? :confused: (396$).Can i run crysis,bioshock,world in conflict,prey with everything on high(with something on medium,maybe 1 option or max 2).So,palit is a good manufacturer.I've seen logan from TigerTV talked about the 8800 gt sonic and Super and he says that palit hasn't been in the usa,but i think from 2006 he is preasent in the USA.They are very good.In some benchmarks they have beaten the XFX cards,eVGA and some other....but still they are not the best,right :rolleyes: ?And another thing- Is my rig OK for a such weak country?Thank you all!And i have the directX 10,right?Since i have the windows vista ultimate 64 bits...I really don't understand some things about vista.Thank you!

Its a pretty solid rig and will run all those games listed at 1680x1050 on high except for Crysis. But bump something like Post Processing down and you should be able to run most all the other settings at high.

Haha well your PC is ages ahead of mine =] I think it should run both just fine =O If you can run Crysis and not get murdered, Then you can run the others just fine...I think

Sorrow said:
Haha well your PC is ages ahead of mine =] I think it should run both just fine =O If you can run Crysis and not get murdered, Then you can run the others just fine...I think

Well, thank you!And this pc isn't expensive too!

oh yes,and it isn't top-of-the line,but thats Macedonia:). I want to try something else: To run 2 games: NFS: Most Wanted and Nfs: Carbon in windowed mode...Can i do that?

and the games to be in the max details...:rolleyes:

Hi there, you shouldn't have any problems running most games on high settings. Crysis though is another story, I read in another forum that even with 2X3870X2's and an Intel QX9650 the game ran pretty ropy on high sttings. It has been established that this is due to poor optimisation than hardware configuration though.

Running 2 games in windowed mode. Yes it is possible but I can't see why you would want to do that as it will slaughter you system and won't run very well at all regardless of any system spec lol.

Nexevo said:
Hi there, you shouldn't have any problems running most games on high settings. Crysis though is another story, I read in another forum that even with 2X3870X2's and an Intel QX9650 the game ran pretty ropy on high sttings. It has been established that this is due to poor optimisation than hardware configuration though.

Running 2 games in windowed mode. Yes it is possible but I can't see why you would want to do that as it will slaughter you system and won't run very well at all regardless of any system spec lol.

Well..yes,but i am not talking about strong games,i am talking about running 2 games in windowed mode like, half life 1 and counter strike 1.6

You can certainly run two games at once on two different windows, but I'm thinking there might be some load balancing issues where one game hogs more system resources than the other(though they're both probably going to run slow).

As for Crysis, you should be able to play on high settings with most of the graphical quality settings on max, but you will definitely not get smooth performance with everything maxed out. Crysis is a revolutionary "truly-DX10" game that, upon first release, there was no hardware in existence (in the consumer market) that could play it on max.

Grafficks said:
You can certainly run two games at once on two different windows, but I'm thinking there might be some load balancing issues where one game hogs more system resources than the other(though they're both probably going to run slow).

As for Crysis, you should be able to play on high settings with most of the graphical quality settings on max, but you will definitely not get smooth performance with everything maxed out. Crysis is a revolutionary "truly-DX10" game that, upon first release, there was no hardware in existence (in the consumer market) that could play it on max.
Slow,games in windowed mode(2 of them)..got it!But,i have 4 cores.Doesn't that make a real boost?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back