I want to buy a tablet PC

K

kidsbookshop

I want to buy a tablet pc, who can suggest me the best one,budget limited?

Coming from a NON-Apple fanboi I'd say it's pretty hard to compete with the new iPad.

Yep, the new iPad pretty much trumps everything else. If you can't afford it then the Blackberry Playbook is actually pretty good and you can get those for cheap.

Or, you could take a look at the Tablet PC Buying guide at TS. Click on the Guides tab in the navigation row above.

I support COBY KYROS Tablets these run Android OS 2.3.3 or OS 4.0.3 with my custom Bulldog Gold, Diamond and Titianum Master Elite Econ 10 or Econ 20 Rom Updates. These now feature Max WiFi Ultra III with MSC using my new code method.

Download speeds on 802.11n @ 40MHz will get near home downloads speeds over wired LAN connections. Really quick on Titanium on MID7042.

There is no reason to spend so much money on a tablet. I also support the MID9742 this is the same size of iPad3 but runs Android OS 4.0.3. Prices for this one is less than $200. I only suggest these two since they have the 1.2GHz CPU, 1GB of RAM, 1080/720p HDMI port. Can run Netflix and play all the high end games from Play Store.

Now there is also Skytex Skypad Alpha2 and Visual Land Connect or Prestige I create Rom Updates for those 3x tablets as well.
These are even cheaper if you can get them.

7" is very popular
9.7" same size of the iPad3 but under Android
10.1" also but mostly use in business or homes.

There is 8" and soon to be 5" tablets coming back but in all you have to consider which one you need.

KTZ search for that under google and you can learn more about Kyros tablets I support
ATZ search for that under google and you can learn more about the Alpha2 and Connect tablets that I support.

Back