I was threatened by Anonymous

Wendig0

Hahaha, someone claiming to be from "Anonymous" (The notorious hacker group responsible for bomb threats against 8 football stadiums and other nefarious goings on) actually threw the "Anonymous credo" at me for defending a kid with progeria on youtube. Apparently, it's ok for him to insult people less fortunate than he, yet he cannot take a dose of his own medicine.

His comment to me "Awwe is someone mad? Lulz anonymous does not forgive nor do we forget. Just face it he's inbred ed of story. " And no, I do NOT actually believe he is from anonymous, nor would I be concerned in the slightest if he was.

Sorry if it seems like I'm trolling here, maybe I am, but I just thought this "threat" was too funny not to share.

Ah. Sorry about that. I believe the reason is due to an embedded 4 letter word. It is youtube .com/tsimf***us . Just replace the asterisks with the obvious 3 letters that come after F. Be warned that his videos contain music which may be graphic in nature so please use discretion if you are at work.

For the record, nobody is 'from anonymous'. Anonymous is a free collective, a pseudo-organisation with ever changing members.

If someone claims to be from 'anonymous', it usually means that they are simply trying to be in with the 4chan crowd.

For the record, nobody is 'from anonymous'. Anonymous is a free collective, a pseudo-organisation with ever changing members.

If someone claims to be from 'anonymous', it usually means that they are simply trying to be in with the 4chan crowd.

Agreed. I thought it was funny as hell. I told him it was past his bedtime and left it at that.

Back