Processor: Intel Celeron Dual core 2.10 GHZ
Video Card: Sis mirage graphics 3
Operating System: Windows 7
Service Pack: service pack 1
Sound Card: Realtek
Direct X: Direct X 11
HDD: 250GB
RAM: 2GB

And i downloaded HON and LOL and it was so lag so what do i need to upgrade here? please HELP

Gosh, you might want to try keeping your questions to one thread, and being succinct and clear about what your question is. I've just come across three threads with varying levels of clarity on what your actual question is. Are you looking to upgrade these current components? Have you already upgraded something and it isn't working as expected?

The specs you have listed will struggle with many modern games. You are looking at more than just a video card upgrade, I would imagine, but again, I'm not sure what you are asking exactly.

I think I can make out his question, he wants to know what to upgrade from his current computer and the specifications he listed are the ones he has right now, and he didn't upgrade anything. We need a bit more than just those things, tell us the name of your computer, unless it's custom built, and the motherboard's name, and the rating of your Power supply(500W, 400W etc.).

Back