Idea for a computer. Who would you tell?

NoTTaShoT

If you thought you had an idea that could sell for a lot of money, based around a design that could be implemented into computers. Had no way of knowing how to DIY who would you tell?

I would go educate myself on the subject, then do it myself; only trusting very few people along the way.

I would also put some of the idea that is fresh in your head on to paper. Years from now; when you begin to actually develop what you have in mind - if no one else has - you will have all of your thoughts ready to dive in. Those thoughs and ideas on the subject will change and refine as you educate yourslef on how to implement what you want to accomplish.

There are plenty of people out there who would be more than happy to steal your idea. The moment you share it with someone who CAN do it themselves, you no longer own it; since you can't patent or copyright an idea. But you CAN petent or copyright a design - which requires you to know what you are doing; hence my suggestion to educate yourself on the subject.

Back