IE 7 Tabs

Status
Not open for further replies.

kim190456

I have upgraded to IE7 but cannot get the tabs to work. When a new tab opens it says connecting and just stays that way. I have to manuallly quit the programme and open new windows using the file open option. Can anyone help

How to use Reset Internet Explorer Settings (RIES

To use RIES in Internet Explorer 7, follow these steps:

1. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options.
2. On the Advanced tab, click Reset.
3. In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box, click Reset.
4. When Internet Explorer 7 finishes restoring the default settings, click Close, and then click OK two times.
5. Close Internet Explorer 7. The changes take effect the next time that you open Internet Explorer 7.

Then test your tabs again, (after all the MS save settings stuff goes through its sequence again - how irritating !)

The reason why it's not here, is so as other members (or the same members) can continue to post on this thread, with either more solutions (obviously not needed) or for replies saying "worked thanks" or "didn't work for me"

By the way, I'm in favour of "Solved" anyway, as the problem is, that the original member will get emails even years from now. Why?

There's also the issue of board re-design and the thousands of other threads that require the "Solved" option.

Solved :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back