IE 8 Save flash files

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackgreat

Hello Everyone,

I am using Internet Explorer 8 and my OS is windows Xp. Sometimes I visit different sites and I can see flash videos. I wanted to know how can I save them.

Moreover if IE8 is in inprivate mode then how can I find out its temp folder.

If anyone can help me out it will be great.

Thanks,
JG

I am aware that websites like the ones you mentioned enable me to save videos from such sites (like youtube) etc but I want to save flash from other sites where sites like keepvid.com etc do not cover. What do I do in such a case ?

Ok, I see. Maybe you could try Replay Media Catcher. You can download a free trial, but the full program costs 40 bucks. Tell me if it works for the sites you want. I'll keep looking for a free program.

ohhh

Ok, I see. Maybe you could try Replay Media Catcher. You can download a free trial, but the full program costs 40 bucks. Tell me if it works for the sites you want. I'll keep looking for a free program.

This is more of a screen recorder type of application which makes movies. I don't want this as for that I would need to play my entire video. Looking for something which can save flv in a click or can anyone tell me temp folder for IE 8 in inprivate mode.

If you are willing to change to Firefox (the 3.1 beta also has private mode) there are add-ons that may help you. Try Video DownloadHelper, for instance. Hope it works.
Sorry, can't help you with the IE temp folder, I don't use IE, and only have IE7 installed.

Thanks for help. I do not use firefox. I actually want a way to save flash files I view that load from different sites. Unable to find a addon or method to do so. Earlier with IE7 they would get saved in temp folder. but i dunno temp folder of IE 8 Inprivate Mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back