IE and Firefox won't load certain web sites

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having problems loading certain sites with my computer. For example, Deviantart.com seems to remain at a white screen, with the website still loading, but never going anywhere. Also, Google.com loads, but anytime I perform a search, it remains at the start page. A bit odd, but Gaiaonline.com seems to load, but only the top bar, and nothing below it. I was wondering if there was anything that I can do to get the websites to work again.

Web site wont load pages

My problem is i train on a web site called service training academy.it is a pay for training by my company.last week i took a course and all was well now when i try to take a couse first the launch page opens then a second tab with the coures is supposed to open and it doesnt.i call the site and they said it opened on my pass just fine .i went to another computer and the site worked ok on my pass code.what can i do to fix what appears to be in my laptop.firefox was working fine and still does except on that site.can anyone out there help me? Swampman@netscape.com

What about Internet Explorer?
Also please try the following to reset IE settings

The following not only resets all Internet Explorer's settings, but also removes all temp files, all extensions are disabled (toolbars, browser extensions, and Browser Helper Objects), and activeX controls are restored.

How to use Reset Internet Explorer Settings (RIES

To use RIES in Internet Explorer 7, follow these steps:

1. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options.
2. On the Advanced tab, click Reset.
3. In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box, click Reset.
4. When Internet Explorer 7 finishes restoring the default settings, click Close, and then click OK two times.
5. Close Internet Explorer 7. The changes take effect the next time that you open Internet Explorer 7.

Note for users who cannot start Internet Explorer 7 for some reason, use RIES from Internet Options in Control Panel.

Still need help

Kimsland i have ie6 and it is crap. Factory installed and been rebooted three times. I denied the upgrade to ie7. Ie6 will not navagate away from the first page you go to so i put it netflix and watch movies with it.my mozill firefox browser does the trick wireless or dialup i love it.howerer last week i took 3 on line classes and then it failed to open other pages should i delete temp files or what i tried that and still nothing can you help me i really need my training thanks so much swampman AT NETSCAPE.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back