IE extremely slow when typing (like into google search box)

Inactive
By ConchitaInOz
Feb 10, 2011
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi, Just a couple of days ago I found that typing into ie was painfully slow.
    I have now run tfc and a number of scans and it seems to be working much better.

However, my question is: what else can I delete/remove/do to get better speed on this computer. It does not look like there is any virus/etc but maybe you could confirm this with the logs. For some reason GMER had all the options ticked even though the select all option was not ticked, I can run it again if you let me know which specific boxes you need me to tick.

I don't know if this is the right forum, maybe you can redirect if necessary.
    I will upload the files anyway and maybe you can let me know.

Thanks for all and any help in adavance,

Attached Files:

2. ConchitaInOz

ConchitaInOz Newcomer, in training Topic Starter Posts: 39

mbam log

I forgot the mbam...

Attached Files:

3. Bobbye

Bobbye Helper on the Fringe Posts: 16,392   +35

You've had several threads here where you have correctly pasted the logs. Why didn't you do that here?

You also abandoned the last 2 threads which I helped you with and I close them due to inactivity. Please don't take our time if you're not going to see the thread through.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.