Operating System: Genuine Microsoft® Windows® XP Home CPU: AMD Athlon™ XP 2400+ Processor (2.00GHz) with QuantiSpeed™ architecture Chipset: VIA KM 266 Memory: 256MB DDR (PC 2100) Hard Drive: 80GB HDD Optical Drive: 48x Max. CD-RW Drive, 16x Max. DVD Drive, 3.5" 1.44MB FDD Video: S3 ProSavage8™ integrated (1 AGP slot available) Sound: AC '97 Audio Network: 10/100Mbps built-in Ethernet Modem: 56K ITU v.92-ready Fax/Modem Peripherals: Multimedia Keyboard, 2-Button Wheel Mouse, Amplified Stereo Speakers Ports/Other: 6 USB 2.0 ports (2 on front), 1 Serial, 1 Parallel, 2 PS/2, Microphone-In & Head Phone jack on front, Audio-In & Out, 3 PCI slots (2 available) Dimensions: 7.25"W x 14.125"H x 16"D Alright Guys,need your expert opinions.As I posted before about my above dead E-Machines.....This is where I am at. Need a new MB and PSU....I have sitting around a Brand new 120 gig. H/D and a Brand New Ge-Force 6200 oc Video card[AGP].Think I would like to put this back together for now and then hand it down to my Son later this year and buy a new set-up for myself. That said....This will be my first time.I am very mechanically inclined[Auto Tech.]Had Electronics in High School and can repair about anything.Have been inside of this and another Computer a few times,know what all the componets are. I know just puttin' it together is about 10% of the battle!Getting it to work is the other 90%.I know what I'm in for and never give up!! SO........My questions are: What reccomendations do you have for a M/B/and Chip-set[if needed chip-set]....PSU.....?? Pretty much used for Surfing the Net,Music down-loads[Son].BUT like Tim Taylor says..."It needs more power"!!!Thanks Guys!!!![Mike] Just noticed the time is wrong on the board?