I'm a Techspot Addict!!!!

T

tifc8lraz

It's been a good six months on this website, and I've learned a lot. I just can't believe I hit 950 posts!

My first post;
https://www.techspot.com/vb/topic52999.html

To think, I went from not knowing the difference of a 6200 vs. 9600XT to buying a new video card and making sure that the memory interface was at least 256-Bit and the frequencies were beating all of the other competitors, along with picking out a cpu by looking at it's l1 and l2 cache and not it's name (Pentium vs. Athlon) for my newer built computer. I had never heard of Athlon when I started hear to now owning and bowing down to one. I still have a lot to learn to become "one of you addicts", but I try to help as much as I can. You know, I actually thought the celeron d would be good when I built my first computer (half built) :p!

Congratulations! Cheers! Excellent job, cfitzarl.
btw, how many posts do you need to become a TechSpot enthusiast or booster (whichever comes next for me)? Where is the page that says all that stuff? (im not quite at 950 yet ;))

Alright, gotta keep posting! Will you expel me from this forum if I post this same message about 100 times? ;)

--kitty23.36^2cat

Congrats, Cfitzarl. I was glad just to get the newbie halo off my head. My ol' lady will shoot me if I'm on my machine enough to reach your status.:haha:
It also amazes me that Mictlantecuhtli is always homed in on the posts and ready to pounce.:rolleyes:Very OMINOUS:suspiciou

Teaser261 said:
I was glad just to get the newbie halo off my head.

Me too... and I'd better get posting if I want to get into the range of Addict, Paladin, etc! The funny part is that it took me a full two years to get over 50 posts. Now that I'm done traveling for a while and things are getting a bit more settled-down, I can focus on joining the proud ranks of the uber-posters... :)

But enough about me. Thanks for your contributions to these forums, Cfitzarl. Your posts have certainly reflected that as you've gained knowledge, you haven't hesitated to use it to help others expand their own confidence with technology. Well done, sir!

MarcFOnline said:
Me too... and I'd better get posting if I want to get into the range of Addict, Paladin, etc! The funny part is that it took me a full two years to get over 50 posts. Now that I'm done traveling for a while and things are getting a bit more settled-down, I can focus on joining the proud ranks of the uber-posters... :)

But enough about me. Thanks for your contributions to these forums, Cfitzarl. Your posts have certainly reflected that as you've gained knowledge, you haven't hesitated to use it to help others expand their own confidence with technology. Well done, sir!

Thanks MarcFOnline, just like you, my hope is to someday be a Techspot Paladin, although I don't quite qualify yet, and even if I did, my lack of "incredible" knowledge with computers would bog me down the list of candidates.

Back