I'm having mic problems with Realtek HD

I have Realtek HD Audio and I just got a mic so I can talk to my friends while we game. Everything works and they can hear me but the problem is that it also picks up sounds from the PC background. Like if i am playing music on my PC or the game sound will go through to them. I am even using head-phones aswell and it still picks all the sounds from the PC loudly. Please if there is any way to fix this help me.

I think you are listening to "What You Hear" instead of the source. What You Hear is a driver setting. The problem is "What You Hear" includes all the sounds picked up by the mic too.

Yes, my mic is pluged into the pink port. There is one in the front and one in the back of my PC. And it does it with both ports. Is there a way to fix it in the settings? I looked in the settings but i couldn't find anything that worked. And I tried to look up how to fix it on google and yahoo but still couldn't find out how to fix it.

Is there anything like a "noise cancellation" option that you can enable in the settings?

Back