I'm sorry

Hi Friend. There are only 6 or 7 of us that try to answer Windows issues on a regular basis. I think you're doing a great job here on TS.
We all get upset at times. If you remember, I was on some kind of restriction at one time, but got another shot here. I think you played a big part in that. Thank you! Not sure what I did wrong, but that's all water under the bridge and I moved on.
Team work is good. See you on the forum! You have made a lot of new friends in your short time on TS and I'm proud to be one of them.(y)
Gary!

Hi ! Do I see a little jealousy here? ROFL:DWhat thread have you posted on lately, and helped a TS member . David has helped a lot of TS members.He took the time to say he was sorry for getting upset. I think that's cool. Another chapter in the TS soap opera.

Hi ! Do I see a little jealousy here? ROFL:D What thread have you posted on lately, and helped a TS member.
Bazz2004 has been a L O N G time contributor - - WHY are you continuing to seed controversy? Let everyone contribute as they may and allow the community to use the LIKE button to express concurrence. All that cheerleading is unimpressive and non-productive IMO, but that's my $0.02.

No comment! You all won't be happy until I'm on restrictions again! Very sad. I have 358 likes. I've been here less then 6 months. I have a TS guru title. I'm not sowing any seed controversy. There's no cheer leading going on. Just sharing my thoughts with a friend, hoping to cheer him up.
I know David better then anyone here on the forum. We are the new guys here on TS. We have exchanged several PM,s, and I know him well. I replied hoping to bring up his spirits. No need for a comment about soap opera.:DEveryone likes to be appreciated. When you really know someone you don't cut them up on a forum. I'm getting a little tired of it!;)

Last edited:
Not the first time I've seen an apology from the OP. Probably won't be the last. I also see certain two individuals taking over some posts and going way off topic cause they start to have minor arguments among other posters. This to me is not helping, the community and themselves.

I also find it funny that the number or posts and likes is used as a way of argument (hey look at that, your're arguing again).

This is unfortunate that this post even exists. I'm even ashamed of myself for even replying to feed it more...

Hi Would you like to share the two individuals names; and post the threads where they have gone way off topic. If your ashamed you posted here, you can easily delete your reply!;) Or you can leave it and cause more controversy. David is a good member here and shares his PC knowledge with others. Here's a thought for everyone thinking about posting on this thread. I think it's time to let this thread die. It has served it's purpose and we need to move on!:D I have posted this before, but it's always good advice IMO
How can you say to your brother, 'Brother, let me take the speck out of your eye,' when you yourself fail to see the plank in your own eye? First take the plank out of your eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

Yes, let it die. I'm not ashamed of my contents, just I actually engaged in this conversation.

Thanks for your thoughtful reply. Glad to hear you're not ashamed. Can we let this die now that you have had your say. I'm sure David would appreciate it, and sense I seem to be the one that caused this flame war, I would also appreciate it:pDavid is my friend and I'm not ashamed of any thing I have said on this thread.

Not the first time I've seen an apology from the OP. Probably won't be the last. I also see certain two individuals taking over some posts and going way off topic cause they start to have minor arguments among other posters. This to me is not helping, the community and themselves.

I also find it funny that the number or posts and likes is used as a way of argument (hey look at that, your're arguing again).

This is unfortunate that this post even exists. I'm even ashamed of myself for even replying to feed it more...
I don't give a **** about points or some crap.
Sometimes responders just piss me off.
I am mentally ill according to the SSA.
I may be "crazy" but I offer good help.
I apologize for any bad remarks I have ever made.
Sorry to have made you ashamed. :(

@DavidBailey , nobody in here is perfect, we all blow a fuse or two once in a while. I will say thank you for your incredible help, thank you. Kick back, relax & enjoy :)
Thank you very much. 5210.gif

We all get a bug up our butt once in a while.
I am lonely.
I try to help computer users.
Mostly I can.
30 years of using computers does allow my offering help.
2018 - 30 = 1980
Windows 3.......
Old crap.
I lose my cool sometimes.
Most of the time in my past I got upset with people who were not doing their jobs & put their load on me.
This caused me to get upset & call them out for their shirking their duties causing me to have to take up their responsibilities.
Nothing was done generally & I ended up quitting my job.
When you work for a company there is a Right Way & a Wrong Way & Their Way.
I do regret I acted emotionally here.

I guess I'll hang around a while.
If I'm allowed.

I really hate dealing with people with EGOS.
Some think they know it all & call your advice stupid.
Even though they have never tried it.
Even though they have managed to screw up their computer so bad a complete clean reinstall is their only resource.

Suggesting Macrium Reflect to make system images is too much for their tiny brains.
If you suggest using Google to find answers for their issue(s) they take it as an attack on themselves personally.
I know mental illness when I see it.
I am so.
But it does not keep me from trying the help that is offered.
I have Reflect system images to fall back on if the advice I am offered screws up my computer.
A point in fact, I installed W10 Pro.
When I booted up it offered 8.1 & the Macrium Reflect boot time option to boot into.
When I chose the 8.1 option & pressed Enter it loaded W10 Pro.
This is a bug in W10.
The people I asked for help with gave me a code to use in Admin cmd prompt to show W10 in the boot screen.
It was bogus.
Just as an aside has anyone figured out how to get sfc & dism to work ?
In 8.1 Pro.
They work in 10 Pro.

I don't give a **** about points or some crap.
Sometimes responders just piss me off.
I am mentally ill according to the SSA.
I may be "crazy" but I offer good help.
I apologize for any bad remarks I have ever made.
Sorry to have made you ashamed. :(

The post count wasn't directed to you. And you did not make me feel ashamed. You simply misunderstood what I wrote. You made your case clear. We get it.

I'm too stupid to live.
I don't deserve another day alive.
I'm so sorry. :(

I'm too stupid to live.
I don't deserve another day alive.
I'm so sorry. :(
Hi Friend. Please stop this. You have helped many members here on TS. You have made many new friends here. I know you better then anyone here. You know how I feel, so take a deep breath, relax and continue helping here on techspot. Tomorrow will be a new and better day for you. Better to talk about these things through PM,s
You post the best screen shots of anyone here. Things will get better!

Thanks to holdum323 I helped here---
screenshot_31.jpg

Hey @DavidBailey Just keep helping here like you have been doing. When you get replies you don't like, just brush them off. I have learned to just move on. We all get depressed at times. TS has lots of visitors; they may click on one of your posts, get the help they needed, and not post because your post already helped them with their problem. So they do not need to post their question.You will never know you helped them. Hang in their my friend!(y)
Gary!

Back