Import Cars?

Boogityboo04

I got this idea from a thread Here which pretty much turned into a ricer vs. muscle car debate, but most people here are more mature than that :stickout: .

What does eveyone think about import cars? (Honda, Toyota, Lexus)

I personnaly am American Muscle guy, I own a '64 Chevy Impala SS, but I would love a BMW 3 series.

What do you all like, Tuner/Import, European :D, or American?

As much of an American as I am, I would have to go with foreign cars (Mercedes, my favorite :stickout: !). GM is pretty much going out of business now. I mean, with the gas prices the way they are (low right now $2.30), and they price they'll be, no one can afford any trucks here! After the midterm presidential elections, they'll shoot right back up to $3.30 :(

sw123 said:
AMERICA ROX

but I think the import cars are usually of better quality.

True, but I was hearing about how Toyota had to recall tons of U.S. cars back because of some defect.

$85,000 or $350,000.... hmm, I'll stick with the Beemer. If the sky is the limit then I'll take the Bugatti Veyron. 1,001 horsepower, 253mph. And it's all wheel drive, so I could drive it in the MN snow (yeah right).

nickslick74 said:
$85,000 or $350,000.... hmm, I'll stick with the Beemer. If the sky is the limit then I'll take the Bugatti Veyron. 1,001 horsepower, 253mph. And it's all wheel drive, so I could drive it in the MN snow (yeah right).

Or the MA Snow (3 1/2 feet a few years back!!!!!!!) :D

cfitzarl said:
True, but I was hearing about how Toyota had to recall tons of U.S. cars back because of some defect.

Ahaha...I'm sure it was because the cars were made in USA and not from Japan :p They may have the same name..but I don't think they're built in Japan :p or are they ? ^_^

Back