TechSpot

Import Cars?

By Boogityboo04
Oct 10, 2006
Post New Reply
  1. I got this idea from a thread Here which pretty much turned into a ricer vs. muscle car debate, but most people here are more mature than that :stickout: .

What does eveyone think about import cars? (Honda, Toyota, Lexus)

I personnaly am American Muscle guy, I own a '64 Chevy Impala SS, but I would love a BMW 3 series.

What do you all like, Tuner/Import, European :D, or American?

2. sw123

sw123 TS Rookie Posts: 595

AMERICA ROX

but I think the import cars are usually of better quality.

3. cfitzarl

cfitzarl TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 1,975   +9

As much of an American as I am, I would have to go with foreign cars (Mercedes, my favorite :stickout: !). GM is pretty much going out of business now. I mean, with the gas prices the way they are (low right now $2.30), and they price they'll be, no one can afford any trucks here! After the midterm presidential elections, they'll shoot right back up to $3.30 :(

4. cfitzarl

True, but I was hearing about how Toyota had to recall tons of U.S. cars back because of some defect.

5. nickslick74

nickslick74 TS Rookie Posts: 575

BMW M5 baby! Or a good old Hemi Cuda with all new technology (suspension, brakes, etc...).

6. cfitzarl

7. nickslick74

nickslick74 TS Rookie Posts: 575

$85,000 or $350,000.... hmm, I'll stick with the Beemer. If the sky is the limit then I'll take the Bugatti Veyron. 1,001 horsepower, 253mph. And it's all wheel drive, so I could drive it in the MN snow (yeah right).

8. cfitzarl

Or the MA Snow (3 1/2 feet a few years back!!!!!!!) :D

9. zazazoom

zazazoom TS Rookie Posts: 84

Ahaha...I'm sure it was because the cars were made in USA and not from Japan :p They may have the same name..but I don't think they're built in Japan :p or are they ? ^_^