TechSpot

In-game item or PC game?

By TS-56336
Jun 30, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. Hello guys. I'm in the mood to spend some buck ($200) and came up with an idea of buying some prepaid cards for a facebook game item. But I come across a game for Windows, it's Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier which released only few days ago. I was thinking that either two could be a good choice, but it's really hard to decide and I'm a bit regretful with these things.

So which one's better in your case? Should I go with Future Soldier or topping up facebook credits?

Thanks!

2. Smilygod67

Smilygod67 TS Rookie

are u really thinking that a facebook game is better the n Ghost Recon Future Soldier ?

3. TS-56336

TS-56336 TS Booster Topic Starter Posts: 580   +98

Okay, you made your point. I went buying Ghost Recon. So thanks.

4. c3h899

c3h899 TS Rookie Posts: 39

Team Fortress 2 (free), Terraria (Indie), Hard Reset (Indie), Doom, Doom II, Final Doom (ID/Now owned by ID), If you want games, sink that cash into you "Steam Wallet" and wait for the summer sales, make off like a bandit with all the games (almost)

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.