In need of new PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

drneves7

Ok in need of a pc and on a very limited budget. This is for my GF and she mostly plays WoW and will be sticking with MMO's I am sure. We wanted to try out AoC but her lap top can't cut it and it doesn't do so well with WoW well it does ok to me but not great by any means. Any suggestions on a build for around 500 bucks or is there just a good system I could buy seeing she needs it all. Thanks oh I am in the US

Thanks Dominic

Take a look at PCSolutions, or a combo build... where you add the finishing touches to a decent motherboard cpu combo from one of the big ten online vendors...
Look at some of the older reviews from 6 to 9 months ago on www.tomshardware.com or www.anandtech.com. The prices have dropped substantially while the quality remains.

Thanks for the replies guys it has been quite awhile since I have looked into building a pc. She has no Monitor or keyboard as she has always had a lap top. So not sure if I will build a pc or just go ahead and buy a full system that can be easily upgraded at a later date when the pocket book is a little fatter. Big thanks to the links as I am on a new pc and lost all my favorites :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back