TechSpot

In Paris: A few things I learned about video games

By Julio Franco
May 3, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. I went to Paris last weekend, which is an extravagant thing to do if you live in New York and should probably be making shorter weekend commutes. But I had...

Read the whole story

2. cyrusjumpjet

cyrusjumpjet TS Member Posts: 87

Having just watched Exit Through the Gift Shop, I'd venture to say that the video game graffiti is street artist Invader's work.

3. Arris

Arris TS Evangelist Posts: 4,606   +287

I learned a long time ago to just use USB charging for everything I can. Then I just need a single adaptor for the laptop (which has a PSU which supports both voltages 110v and 240v). Just lucky you didn't have the fun of blowing anything up.

4. slh28

slh28 TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,706   +170

BF3 Operation Metro? :D

5. TJGeezer

TJGeezer TS Enthusiast Posts: 385   +10

...they wash the floor whenever someone exits? I can't figure out if that's a comment on the fixtures or on the people who use the fixtures.

6. LNCPapa

LNCPapa TS Special Forces Posts: 4,209   +424

Well I can tell you that when I go to a public restroom here in the US (be it a fast food joint or supermarket or whatever) there is always a generous amount of urine on the floor - enough to gross me out anyway. Wish we had something that washed all that away.

7. I also found it weird the avengers movie didnt come out in the US first, am in dominican republic and it came out last friday, ithink everywhere except north america.

and oh by the way, the avengers is a great great great movie, couldnt have been made any better, esp with the way it ended on the credit scene that gives way for the second avengers movie.

8. fimbles

fimbles TS Evangelist Posts: 1,160   +198