Hello, I have a pc running windows 7. Yesterday it just randomly stopped being able to access the internet. It says its connected with full strength but it keeps switching between "no internet access", "limited access", and "internet access". Even when I have "internet access" I still get the DNS lookup failed error when trying to load a page. My modem and router are working correctly (my mac works just fine on the same network). I have tried to connect through ethernet, changing to google's public DNS, using a different browser, disabling TCP/IPv6, clearing browsing data, and flushing the DNS Cashe. I have tried pinging google.com but it couldn't find the host. This error is effecting all pages and browsers (although the firefox error is Server Not found). The weird thing to me is when I restart the computer the internet works fine for a couple of minutes then goes back to the same error.