In Windows 8, PC doesn't Boot and gets DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

vis12345

After installing Windows 8 Pro(x86), and installed drivers, my PC frequently doesn't turn on after sleep/hibernate. After some days, the PC doesn't turn on even after shutdown rarely and if it starts, it worked well. For months it was like that. But from march 2013, it doesn't turn on itself. If I remove RAM and put it or use reset and start buttons/restart button, it'll turn on. Now for few weeks, PC doesn't turn on after doing the above for single time. After doing for 5-10 times, PC will boot, but after sometime it'll be working normal or getting hanged and getting BSOD error DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION frequently. I tried removing drivers except Nvidia Display Driver[Latest], but in vain. I also tried Automatic Repair, it says it couldn't fix it and then gets hanged in windows 8 boot logo.

I've attached 2 recent Minidumps[in Zip files]. Please help!

Attachments

• 051613-14664-01.zip
    28.3 KB · Views: 1
  • 051713-19016-01.zip
    26.4 KB · Views: 1
Thanks. Are you sure of it? Which Nvidia Driver? Display/Audio? But I'm using latest version downloaded from Nvidia site only.

What I've to do? XFX gives the same drivers what Nvidia releases.

Have you applied all the Windows 8 updates? Did this computer come with Windows 8 installed, or Was another version of Windows installed first?

This is assembled PC and I installed windows 7 and upgraded[only license was upgraded-clean install only] it. You can check my specs in my profile. And all the windows updates are installed[even the last Tuesday]. And I've tried reinstalling the Nvidia drivers, chipset drivers, audio[old windows 7 driver] and Ethernet driver. But this time PC doesn't boot properly sometimes like the past. But no BSOD errors.

Back