Inno3d 9800GT 1024MB BIOS needed

avenom

Greetings people! I am new to the forum but I have time visiting the site. I've been looking for my graphics card bios in the VGA BIOS Database mvktech, but its not there.

I Have Inno3d 9800GT 1024MB ddr3 graphics card. I need the original bios file. If anybody has the same vga please post the bios in this thread i will be very gratefull to you. More specific details are given below:

>> INNO3D 9800GT 1024MB BIOS

CUDA Cores: 112
Core clock: 600 MHz
Shader clock: 1500 MHz
Memory clock: 900 MHz (1800 MHz data rate)
Memory interface: 256-bit
Memory: 1024 MB
Memory type: GDDR3
Video BIOS version: 62.92.24.00.00

Thanks

Yes i really do as mine is damaged can't boot my computer just see creepy symbols on all screen

you should have backed up the original BIOS when you flashed it ;)

since the card appears to be of reference design (i.e. not an overclocked or modified version) you may be able to use another BIOS, but i can't be certain. the only BIOS i can find for the card is listed under the model for the 512MB version. it may be the same BIOS, and you could try to flash it, but you may or may not run into compatibility issues.

excellr8 i never flashed my vga i just ran alien vs predator from avp.exe and since then i'm having problem. other bios didn't work i tried them already

well you mentioned "original" BIOS so i figured the card had been flashed. if it's corrupted i would have just RMA'd the card.

i'm sory if i was not clear english is not my primary language and my english is bad. Dont know what i RMA'd means. help me out . my card is useless now i'll tr anything you say

Back