Intel Celeron Dual Core CPU 88 Degrees

Status
Not open for further replies.
I checked the bios it says my cpu is running at 88 it does not state whether this is F or C but I am assuming it is C. I installed everything correctly it came with its own thermal bonding pads already on the heat sink fan. It seems to run perfectly and everything else is cold so I don't know what can be causing this issue. PLEASE HELP!

In this case, the thermal pads should be removed and thoroughly cleaned off. A good quality thermal compound like Arctic Silver should be applied sparingly. If you had to move the CPU heat-sink around even a little while attaching it to the motherboard, the thermal pad could have been rubbed off and it is not sufficient to cool the CPU now

Does your computer have temperature sensors enabled? If they don't I think it'll display the max temp.

Does your computer even have temperature sensors? If they don't I think it'll display the max temp.
What does that mean? All computers new enough to use a celeron have sensors...besides, I doubt that is a max temp, thats going way to far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back