Intel CEO: Nokia-Microsoft deal made me curse

By Emil
Feb 17, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. The deal between Nokia and Microsoft was so unexpected for Intel CEO Paul Otellini that he cursed. Otellini said that Nokia CEO Stephen Elop called him to talk about Nokia switching to Windows Phone as its primary smartphone platform, and Otellini said he responded with a word that Yahoo CEO Carol Bartz "has often used." He was referring to her reputation for using foul language.

Read the whole story
  2. yowanvista

yowanvista Newcomer, in training Posts: 82

3. "The carriers still want a third ecosystem and the carriers want an open ecosystem, and that's the thing that drives our motivation."

Ecosystems are dynamic interactions between plants, animals, and microorganisms and their environment working together as a functional unit. Ecosystems will fail if they do not remain in balance. No community can carry more organisms than its food, water, and shelter can accomodate. Food and territory are often balanced by natural phenomena such as fire, disease, and the number of predators. Each organism has its own niche, or role, to play.

The world will and has for millions of years without electronic gadgets.
  4. has and will "survive"
  5. vangrat

vangrat Newcomer, in training Posts: 223

LIES! The world is only six thousand years old, humans and dinosaurs lived together, and the universe was created in six days!

(I'm being sarcastic if you didn't catch on)
  6. LOL I caugh that!!. I'm no scientest, I got a lil carried away/

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.