Intel Core 2 Duo Processor T8300 T9300 or T9500 differences

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, recently my cpu died on my dell xps 1530 laptop. I had a t7250. Since im replacing i will upgrade. But i am not sure on which one. the price differnce isnt that much is it worth going higher.

Also there is on intels site there is multiple different versions for the t8300. Not much explanaition. whats the difference between SLAYQ and SLAYA versions. Thats the most 2 i see online.
[ark.intel.com/Product.aspx?id=33099

And the same thing with the T9300 versions SLAYY and SLAZB.
ark.intel.com/Product.aspx?id=33917

On ebay they are basing their sells on the SLA.. stuff mostly. Curious if they all work.

On the T950 doesnt really make sense on ebay they are mostly from china. Lookin for USA seller odd none out there.

Also can someone confirm this is correct
forum.notebookreview.com/dell/248835-m1530-processor-upgrade.html

I dont want to but something that wont work.

Hi all, recently my cpu died on my dell xps 1530 laptop. I had a t7250. Since im replacing i will upgrade. But i am not sure on which one. the price differnce isnt that much is it worth going higher.
Wow! How did that happen?

Its quite a pain to replace the processor, if the warranty is up you might as well call it in.

I think you mean SLAPA and SLAYQ, with SLAYQ being a newer revision. Anyway just go with the newest one if possible. It won't make a groundbreaking difference.

I have no idea where you would get one of these processors, as i've never heard of a successful replacement, though i'm sure there probably are.

I've actually pulled out my current one and reput it in to see if just nudging it would help of course it didnt. The part im not 100% sure if it would work with my laptop. the forum link i put it says it does but, who knows where they got the info.

I second that hellokitty - it's extremely rare.

More likely to be the nVidia graphics on an XPS M1530 or overall motherboard failure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back