Internet browser very slow and corrupted

By nujmape
Mar 3, 2010
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. my internet brower IE is very slow to open a website and other tab will just open, sometime the tab i am viewing will just change, i tried to install IE8 but it can not continue. Can you help me?
  2. Route44

Route44 TechSpot Ambassador Posts: 12,109   +21

It sounds like you got a serious infection or two. I strongly advise going to our Virus and Malware removal forum and read the Updated 8 Step sticky.

Follow it step by step as given and when you are finished post on that forum with the three required logs attached.
  3. nujmape

nujmape Newcomer, in training Topic Starter

thank you anyway, i just reformat my computer to solve this problem, and it s running now
  4. JamesP

JamesP Newcomer, in training Posts: 38

I had this problem and after searching, in explorer I went to tools/options/advanced/reset and everything was back to normal.....just for future reference!
  5. hammythomas

hammythomas Newcomer, in training

Unexpected behavior in Internet Explorer may be caused by add-ins or by toolbars. To correct this behavior, reset or optimize Internet Explorer to make sure that Internet Explorer is installed correctly.File corruption or operating system settings may cause errors in Internet Explorer.
  6. nujmape

nujmape Newcomer, in training Topic Starter

Thank you

Thank you guys for all your replies, i make a note on them for future references.

thank you
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.