Internet connection goes on and off in my lan network

Status
Not open for further replies.

gopu

Hi everyone,

Sorry i had been a bit busy these days. I have got a problem that i would like to share with you. The internet connection in my office goes on and off in my network computers and the speed also varies from normal to damm slow very often. There are 8 pc in the network and one is server which hosts a network domain. The server is Windows Server 2000 and rest of all is xp pro. The Internet Service has got no problems because when connected to one single computer it shows no problem. The problem occurs when it is shared to all the computers. This problems has started since one month making all the messenger get on a of oftenly and file transfer very poor through messenger. I scanned computers for viruses and also cleaned them in some. Yet the problem exists. The connection is not stable.

Could anybody help me to sort-out this problem? Please guide me on what are the possibilities of these kind of problems.

Thanks

Gopu

>>This problems has started since one month making all the messenger get on a of oftenly and file transfer very poor through messenger.

please describe more fully; is the inbound traffic to your exchange server(es) or client
access to the ES?

is the server fully updated for hotfixes and security updates?

what changed about the same time as the symptom occurring?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back