Internet connection problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...I've had my Sony Viao for about a year and a half, and have had to get a new one 3-4 times now...So, surprise, I got even more problems with it. :)

Anyway,

Sevice Pack: 1
Manufacturer: Sony
Model: Viao
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU
Mem: 2GB
System: 32-Bit

I will update this soon, in Safe Mode now, so I can't collect all the data.

Anyway, there are alot of problems with my laptop at the moment, so they might all tie together...The bracket is broken, fan is broken, and on top of that now, Internet connection is not possible, it looks like this in normal mode...

PC --- ! --- host --- X --- Internet

Of course, with Safty Mode, it works.

Also, at the same time internet was no longer accessable normally, my AV experienced a crash, at first saying that there was something wrong with the hardware, but is now saying that I have to restart the security software on my computer.

I have checked through a few other forums here, and haven't found any answers to this that fix my issue. If you need highjackthis reports, I can get them, but I don't think that it is a virus, but very well could be.

Thanks a ton in advance!

If you have Hijack logs, post them.
As for the condition of the PC, I'd be taking it back. period.
Oh!, and welcome to Techspot!:D

If you have Hijack logs, post them.
As for the condition of the PC, I'd be taking it back. period.
Oh!, and welcome to Techspot!:D

Yes, I will run Highjack this and get the log in a second for you...

As for the computer it self, I will be bringing it back soon...Got til 2010 in December to bring it back, but it will be a bit till we are able, so I want to try to keep the computer alive for a bit more now. :p

And thanks for welcoming me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back