Internet connection slow

Well, my internet was working just fine but suddenly it just started to fail, It takes forever to load a website. I was downloading some stuff on Steam and I had a pretty good download speed, but for some reason in online games get laggy, like it just completely loses connection with whatever game I'm playing but my ping stays between 67-90 so it's not bad at all. I checked my internet speed and it's ok, I don't know exactly what is causing this problem but it's been like this for a week

Login as admin and in a cmd prompt window, run these:
  • ipconfig /flushdns
  • net stop "dns client"
  • net start "dns client"

I tried net stop dns client and din't work, so I used net stop dnscache and net start dnscache, I could say that It's a little bit better know, but still not working like it should, I forgot to mention that this is not only happening on my PC but also other devices like my phone and TV

I tried net stop dns client and din't work, so I used net stop dnscache and net start dnscache, I could say that It's a little bit better know, but still not working like it should, I forgot to mention that this is not only happening on my PC but also other devices like my phone and TV
Then it's a modem/router firmware issue OR a very slow ISP.

Back