Internet cuts off when it rains

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

Maybe instead of shouting in the forum your anger may be better directed at the supplier of your Internet as the fault very obviously lies with them.

Regards

Agreed, call your ISP and find out whats going on. Better yet call the them when you lose your connection next time it rains so they can diagnose the problem. Every time i have i problem i always give my ISP a call and they are always able to narrow down the issue. In worst case scenario they'll send a technician to your house.

Hi

Maybe instead of shouting in the forum your anger may be better directed at the supplier of your Internet as the fault very obviously lies with them.

Regards
Sorry about that, i thought it might just be an issue with my hardware. Other people who has Bellsouth doesnt seem to have the same problem.

Agreed, call your ISP and find out whats going on. Better yet call the them when you lose your connection next time it rains so they can diagnose the problem. Every time i have i problem i always give my ISP a call and they are always able to narrow down the issue. In worst case scenario they'll send a technician to your house.

I thank the both of you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back