Internet Explorer 5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time I open IE my address bar is empty and auto complete no longer works. I have already been into internet options to make sure I am saving url's and that auto-complete is active. Any ideas what could be causing this? Thanks!

No command line option blunders, and I'm not part of a domain that would enforce a policy. But how do I check the "TWEAK" stuff? :suspiciou

If you use Tweak UI or something of the sort you should go into the GUI interface and see a check box with something like "do not load homepage" or "use blank homepage" or something similar to this. If it is checked then uncheck it and this should solve your problem.

I can't believe no one can give me a tip on how to get my address bar to be full when I open up IE, or how to get Auto-Complete to work on my URL's. Come on computer geniuses -- I could get this much help asking my granparents! Thanks! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by morcore
I can't believe no one can give me a tip on how to get my address bar to be full when I open up IE, or how to get Auto-Complete to work on my URL's. Come on computer geniuses -- I could get this much help asking my granparents! Thanks! :rolleyes:
And with that attitude, only your grandparents will talk to you:mad:
Everybody is giving good advise, just getting you to check the basics.
Why are you using IE5 anyway, upgrade to 6, it works better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back