Internet Problem

By j_capistrano
Sep 6, 2008
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello,

I'm having trouble with accessing some websites on my internet explorer and mozilla firefox. First off, everytime I try to open hotmail.com, yahoo.ca, or even wwe.com it wont load the entire site at all and I get a message at the bottom left corner saying there are errors on the page. I try to refresh and refresh but it doesn't seem to work. Second, I tried getting into the sites through google but everytime I try opening any of the results I get a pop up window for something else that was not relevant to my search. However, I am able to access a few websites that I normally use and they do not load with any errors. So I guess my question is, do I have a virus or some kind of infection or is it just my internet?
    My internet connection is fine, I use high speed DSL and the connection is strong. I've ran multiple AVG anti-virus scans, spyware doctor scans, avg anti-spyware scans, etc and I still have this problem. Can anyone please help?

Thank you.
  2. jobeard

jobeard TS Ambassador Posts: 13,273   +280

usual sign of website scripting errors.

frequent sign of cache poisoning, dns takeover, or trojans altering the web access.

Sorry, but highly likely. Start here
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.