Internet Problems + HJT Log

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I have been having problems with my internet recently. Programs like Bittorrent, Azareus and Limewire don't connect even when I let them past my firewall. Also, games like CoD2 and Hero Online don't connect. HO did twice, but since then nothing. Also, All Seeing Eye won't connect, and neither will XFire (sometimes).

Log:

I have Windows XP sp2, Bitdefender 9 + firewall. BT Voyager 2110 router and Tiscali 1MB internet. I know... Tiscali sucks. I have tried encrypting my internet but nothing seems to work. Sometimes if I leave Bittorrent on for hours and hours, then it starts at about 0.1kbs. This has happened once.

Thanks for your help :)

Johno

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Run HJT with no other programmes open(except notepad). Click the scan button. Have HJT fix the following, by placing a tick in the little box next to(if there).

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local

Click on the fix checked button.

Close HJT and reboot your system.

Other than the above possible dodgy entry, your HJT log is clean.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

This thread is for the use of JohnoM only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back